We are seeking an additional team mate to join as a Client Services Manager for our Client Services team based in London/Singapore.
The role will comprise two key components:
1. Onboarding new clients
2. Relationship management for existing clients
As such you will become an expert in CloudMargin using your knowledge of the system to assist clients. As CloudMargin evolves you will educate clients and assist them during implementation. Communicating with clients is fundamental to the role.
You are driven and ambitious. Our business is growing at a fantastic rate and this role offers a unique opportunity to further develop your career. This is an exciting time to join CloudMargin as we grow the platform and expand the client base.
This role reports into the Client Services Senior Manager
• Successful onboarding of new strategic clients
• Relationship management of clients
• Become expert user of CloudMargin
• Acting as an escalation point for the support team
• Communicate client relationship status to the rest of the team
• Follows the company’s guidelines and best practices including (but not limited to): design patterns, security and confidentiality of all data and documentation
• Collateral and margin call management experience in an operational or project management role (this can be from a bank, custodian, buy-side, infrastructure provider or software vendor)
• Relationship management or experience in a client facing role
• Project management experience (beneficial)
• Leadership role
• Client focused approach to work
• Great communications skills – verbal and written
• Highly motivated and collaborative
• Proactive and transparent
• A strong team player “we” before “I”
• Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
• Logical mind and strong problem-solving skills
• Able to deal with pressure positively
• Additional language beneficial
Please forward your CV with your application to be considered for this role.
Your must have the legal right to live, work and remain within the UK.
Your application was submitted successfully.